HERE YOU CAN GET A QUOTE FOR THE COURIER...
WE DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY...
- Fast, Safe & Affordable!
- We can arrange the door to door courier service for you in a flash!
- Charges range between R200 - R350 & includes pick-up and delivery.
- Please always properly wrap your device in a brown box or envelope, cover with enough bubble wrap & seal before the courier arrives.
- Courier charges vary in South Africa and is dependent on your location, for us to better assist you, please provide us with some more info below...
IT'S YOUR CHOICE HOW YOU GET YOUR MOBILE DEVICE TO US...
OPTION 1. - YOU SEND IT!
- Send your mobile device to us via courier service of your choice,
- then follow STEP's 1-6. below.
- We suggest using the South African post office, because they have the largest domestic network.
- The cost to courier the mobile device via speed services "counter-to-counter/door", is dependant on the size, weight and distance to our premises.
- Cost ranges between R65 - R350
OPTION 2. - WE PICK-UP!
- Let us take care of it by sending our courier to pick-up from the convenience of your doorstep, hassle free!
- Refer to STEP's 1-5. only.
- So sit back and relax while we arrange pick-up delivery for you.
- Our private courier only uses "Door-to-Door" service, which is the fastest, safest, & most convenient delivery method from your door step to ours.
- Cost ranges between R200 - R350 "Door-to-Door" service, (return) nationwide!
- Please indicate to us if you prefer parcel insurance.
- We have a dedicated service level agreement with MDS we are very happy with their prompt & secure courier services.
STEPS TO FOLLOW WHEN SENDING YOUR MOBILE DEVICE...
- Request & fill in our booking form via email.
- Important! Remember to provide us with the IMEI number of your mobile device, so we can identify it.
- Remember to make a back-up of your mobile device's data onto your PC/MACBOOK before you send the mobile device to us.
- We cannot be held responsible for any data loss on your mobile device.
- Remove the sim, memory card, loose battery and covers.
- Only send the mobile device, no other accessories please.
- Contact us to confirm the delivery address to our premises.
- Make sure you have provided us with your mobile device's IMEI number.
- Tightly package the mobile device in a protective case/box with enough bubble wrapping.
- Mark it as fragile for transit, the post office can provide you with the correct material.
- Insure your parcel if you feel the need to.
- Send us your tracking number via email, with your IMEI NUMBER as reference.
- Keep your tracking number and feel free to contact us.
WHEN WE RECEIVE YOUR MOBILE DEVICE...
1. We will let you know via email that we have received it in good order.
2. Send you a final quotation for repair via email, before any repairs are done.
3. All quotations are free, should you reject the quote to repair, you are more than welcome to arrange your own courier service to collect and deliver your mobile device back to you.
4. Please allow 24 - 48 hours for repairs to be completed.
YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO RECEIVE YOUR MOBILE DEVICE BACK FROM US VIA...
1. "Door-to-door" courier services, (R 150 - 350) or
2. Collect your mobile device yourself.
HOW YOU GET YOUR MOBILE DEVICE BACK FROM US...
1. Your mobile device will be couriered to you via your option selected above, please confirm delivery method chosen via email.
2. If you require additional postage insurance, please make it very clear and also include it in the payment.
3. The courier charge will be included into the final invoice, as selected above.
4. After full payment has been received, we will email you the tracking number to collect your mobile device.
5. Please remember to email us a proof of payment.
6. Please confirm via email that you have received your mobile device in good order, immediately after receipt of parcel.